Find Your Public Library
South Carolina has an average grade of B+ for lead and copper contamination. This grade is an average grade taken from 36 who serve 2,026,598. Select your water provider below for more information.
We can help you find your local public library.
Public Libraries in South Carolina
- Greenville County Library
- Greenwood County Library System
- John Hughes Cooper Branch Library
- Northeast Regional Library
- North Main Branch Library
- Oconee County Library
- Sandhills Branch Library
- Southeast Regional Library
Public Libraries by City
Public Libraries by County
Prism Book Alliance
Prism Book Alliance was a book review site celebrating diversity through literature. And, while the site is no longer active, the team at CityLibrary.com has preserved some of the history and information about this project.